24 January 2009

Noise.

The idea was to do some writing today, but my sanctuary -the apartment clubhouse- has gone from peaceful and empty to a mass of distractions and irritants. A "health fair" is starting soon, there's a family conducting an air hockey tournament and someone keeps trying to change the channel so I can't watch downhill skiing.

I need some lunch. Earlier I thought of some prose, it was on my way home from work last night. I liked it. It had a nice flow. Now I'm drawing a blank. I'll blame them.

Looks like I need to clear out. Computer wants a restart so downloads can take effect.

39 Your Opinion:

At 22:58, Anonymous unblockedgames said...

Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
barbie games| barbiegames| barbie| shooting games| shootinggames| shooting| dora games| doragames| dora
fighting games| fightinggames| fighting| kissing games| kissinggames| kissing| christmas games| christmasgames| christmas

 
At 04:12, Blogger Love KidsTV said...

Thanks for your post. Click to play Plants vs Zombies , Solitaire,Tom And Jerry Games, Brain Games, Happy Wheels , Five Nights At Freddy's

 
At 03:19, Blogger Ann Kelly said...

Thank you for the introduction of a range of information that is very interesting to see in this article.
open facebook
facebook login
happy wheels
happy wheels game
earn to die
earn to die game
Good post! Thanks for sharing. Really very useful and informative post.

 
At 03:24, Blogger Iniciar Sesion said...

Gracias por darme la información útil. Creo que lo necesito! gmail iniciar sesion

 
At 03:25, Anonymous Five Nights At Freddy's said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
- five nights at freddy's
- five nights at candy's

 
At 23:24, Anonymous gun mayhem 3 said...

To join the free games you go here. It will have a lot of great games for you that
gun mayhem 3 | can your pet 2
learn to fly 3 | happywheels
tank trouble 3

 
At 04:01, Blogger Friv4 Games Online said...

Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the
happy wheels | friv | happy wheels | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels

 
At 00:21, Blogger Tdt 3535 said...

Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing. Can you play more games at:
Happy Wheels | Five Nights at Freddy’s | Friv 100 | Kizi 4

 
At 21:26, Blogger Yoob Games said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information,
I got good ideas from this amazing blog. Papa Louie Games
I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
Signature:
Friv3 for school

 
At 01:57, Blogger Trần Mi said...

Busy life circumstances than the current world history. Must try to earn money to support themselves, their families and pay for living. But not so that you neglect your own health, but more must cherish it.
geometry dash , geometry dash game, geometry dash 2.0

 
At 01:57, Blogger Trần Mi said...

I used to play games after long day of work tired or bored. And I would recommend to everyone a very interesting game and attractive for both color and sound
run 2 , run 2 game, run 2 unblocked

 
At 01:58, Blogger Trần Mi said...

How often do you play games on free time or after hours of work stress? I usually come to the game as a way to balance life is full of pressure. And I would recommend to everyone that I loved the game
strike force heroes 2, strike force heroes 2 game,strike force heroes 2, strike force heroes 2 game, strike force heroes 2

 
At 02:02, Blogger Linh Hoa said...

In your article, points caught my attention the most is how your prose, to give me a deep impression. Wish you would write more. good luck!
return man 2 game , return man 2 , return man

 
At 02:03, Blogger Linh Hoa said...

I think what you say on here is the best thing. Looking forward for our lives become increasingly more beautiful
subway surfers game , subway surfer , subway surfers

 
At 01:13, Blogger Trần Mi said...

Facebook has become a part of my life, not only helped me to connect with you but also where I can share every moment in life. I really like the convenience that it brings
facebook baixar , baixar facebook , baixar facebook gratis , facebook baixar

 
At 01:13, Blogger Trần Mi said...

The article gives me a lot of interesting information. I still often share life experiences with friends. And I enjoyed the convenience and attractiveness of free messaging app
whatsapp baixar , baixar whatsapp , whatsapp baixar , baixar whatsapp gratis

 
At 11:14, Blogger Như Quỳnh said...

Your article very well and good, bringing inspiration to many. I hope people visit my website.
Minecraft 4

 
At 07:59, Blogger Game Master said...

Total jerk face happywheelsdemo.in happy wheels
happy wheels happywheelsgame.inPlay Free sudoku hearts minesweeper

freecell spades yahtzee
spades cards Play Free sudoku hearts minesweeper freecell spades

yahtzee

 
At 22:40, Blogger 94 hằng said...

You need to have time to take care of the active. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you.
Hotmail
Hotmail Iniciar Sesión
Iniciar Sesión
Iniciar Sesión Hotmail
Iniciar Sesión
Iniciar Sesión Hotmail

 
At 22:41, Blogger 94 hằng said...

Mostly people have all the same things when they are writing academic task or any other writing, especially light music most people like during the writing.
facebook iniciar sesión , facebook, iniciar sesion , iniciar sesion facebook

 
At 22:43, Blogger 94 hằng said...

Life becomes more interesting and wonderful when you share your memorable moments with friends and family through unique photographs. You can create your own unique style impressed with image editing software. And after hours of work stress you can also

whatsapp messenger
baixar whatsapp
whatsapp plus
download whatsapp
whatsapp baixar

 
At 22:44, Blogger 94 hằng said...

You need to have time to take care of the active. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you.

entrar hotmail agora , hotmail entrar, entrar hotmail , entrar no hotmail

 
At 22:46, Blogger 94 hằng said...

I found a lot of information here to create this actually best for all newbie here. Thank you for this information.
Lenny Face , Text Face , Text Faces , Lenny Face , Text Face

 
At 22:48, Blogger 94 hằng said...

I must appreciate the way you have expressed your feelingsthrough your blog!..
banana kong , banana kong , banana kong , banana kong , banana kong

 
At 04:49, Anonymous windows movie maker said...

Thanks for your post! I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article! I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
happy wheels

 
At 05:02, Anonymous slither io said...

Thanks for your post! I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article! I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
fb login

 
At 03:00, Anonymous slither io said...

Good article, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting.

 
At 21:03, Anonymous html color said...

Thank you very much for the information you shared, it's all I've been looking for

 
At 02:45, Anonymous usps tracking said...

Thank you for sharing this article with us! I believe there will be more people like me, they can find many interesting things in this article of you! I hope you have many similar posts to share with everyone!
slither io

 
At 03:14, Anonymous wings io said...

Thanks for the information you brought to us. They are very interesting and new. Look forward to reading more useful and new articles from you!

 
At 12:51, Anonymous Kizi 2 said...

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work.
FRIV | FRIV 1 | Friv 2017 Games
FRIV 2 & Friv 2 Games | Friv2 - Friv games | Friv Online
FRIV 7 & Friv - Friv Games

 
At 02:00, Anonymous Kizi 1 said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again
FRIV100 GAMES
FRIV - Friv 100 - Friv 100 Game - Friv games
FRIV10000 | FRIV1000 | FRIV100 GAMES

 
At 05:21, Blogger games draw said...

I like your post! scorehero.net

 
At 02:46, Blogger Drag Racer V3 said...

I like your post so much stick-rpg2.com

 
At 22:57, Blogger Ngọc Bảo said...

I like your post. It really useful with me. Thanks for sharing these useful information!
http://happywheels3game.com

 
At 21:11, Blogger Alice Taylor said...

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful

http://word-cookies-answers.com

 
At 23:35, Blogger Love Kpop said...

I'm puzzled with lots of exercises. I was afraid I could not do the right time despite my hard work. I need a support person.
http://run3play.com

 
At 04:30, Blogger Thu Lê said...

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: facebooklite.com.br. What about you?

 
At 23:00, Blogger Friv4 Games Online said...

Thanks for the information you shared. Please share useful information with your friends regularly
papasgamesonline.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home