09 October 2007

Racing Post

I need to do some creative writing, but I'm not feeling terribly inspired. I need to write a story about track racing to be run in the Racing Post, a local publication about bicycle racing. I want to, I think its a neat idea, but so far I have yet to conjure any inspiring words. This happens too often. I like to write, but for some reason I have difficulty with creativity on demand. So I wait. Maybe climbing tonight will spark something in me to set pen to paper and/or finger to key.

Perspective: New racer at the track
Audience: Bicycle racers, intelligent people
Point: Get people to want to attend, new racer development

1 Your Opinion:

At 22:17, Blogger Unknown said...

This article is really fantastic and thanks for sharing the valuable post.
sushi-cat2.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home