09 September 2008

10 Months ...

Wow. I've been away from this blog for too long. 10 months. So much has happened I cannot even begin to convey it all.

Started a new job at TDMN (Oct)
Started writing for the Racing Post
Started not liking my new job (Dec)
Got engaged (1/12)
Set a wedding date
Moved the wedding up a week so we would not conflict with Superdrome race night
Got married (4/12)
Went to Salzburg, Austria for the Honeymoon
Really knew I hated my job
Built a brand new bike, a Fausto Coppi Neuron, my first in 8 years
Loved riding the Fausto Coppi Neuron
Got hit head-on by a car while riding the Coppi (6/11)
Found a new job (8/10)
Put in two week notice (8/14)
Built up Ridley Damocles (8/15)
Rode a solo near-Century of 96 miles (8/26)
Started new job (8/29)
Went back to Horseshoe Canyon Ranch (8/30-9/1)
Celebrated Betty's 29th Birthday (9/06)
Spent last night at ER watching Betty get stitches after she low sided the Cervelo (9/8)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

17 Your Opinion:

At 02:45, Anonymous unblocked games 77 said...

Your article is very good, I have searched a lot of information in this article. I began to do a page, i hope it is soon completed. People can visit and comment, thanks.
ggg games for girls , coolmath4kids games , friv 4 , friv 2 , unblocked games happy wheels , juegos de autos de carrera , pou online , kizi 2 , juegos los simpson , kids games online , unblocked games happy wheels

 
At 13:33, Anonymous gun blood said...

Gunblood is definitely an addictive western shootout video game from WolfGames. Mission of the game is to be probably the most feared gunslinger by defeating all marksmen in a single-on-1 gun fights. Put your mouse more than the gun chamber, hold out three seconds, and if the countdown reaches 'FIRE', shoot your opponent as speedy as it is possible to. Considerably pleasurable with Gun Blood!GunBlood is a really addicting taking pictures match based on your response expertise. Generate a shot a lot quicker than your opponent to survive.

gunblood | gun blood| gunblood unblocked | gunblood cheats| gunblood cheats| Barbie | Barbie Dream House| kartulad| happy wheels 2 game| Gunblood 2 | gun blood unblocked
MORE INFO

 
At 23:21, Anonymous google mail said...

This is a really super post. Must admit that you are amid the best writer I have read. I appreciate your making the effort to discuss this class of article.

 
At 16:14, Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post.
wingsio | sesxebi | y8 | gunblood | Happy Wheels

 
At 23:34, Anonymous Gmail sign up said...

"Wow. I've been away from this blog for too long. 10 months. So much has happened I cannot even begin to convey it all" I can say hmm
Google mail Ymail sign tubi channel Free free fre

 
At 21:49, Blogger Unknown said...



restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me

 
At 01:42, Anonymous free apk download said...

Thanks for sharing nice post.

 
At 09:43, Blogger Devine Bloggers said...

How to delete Google Account
Gmail Filter Block Address
Gmail Secure Sign and Sign out Process
Google Gmail Sign in
Gmail Priority Box Features how to use
Google Gmail Steps to Sign up

 
At 21:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty good post! Friv 2 Online I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
Yoob games 100

 
At 22:15, Blogger Unknown said...

You are always there for me.

girlsgogames | moto x3m | Troll Face

 
At 03:11, Blogger Unknown said...

Its really good information, I like your blog post. Thanks for sharing
red ball | strike force kitty 2 red ball 4 | | strike force kitty 2 | red ball 4

 
At 21:00, Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
friv 100 games | Friv 10 online | agar.io online| zoxy games
friv .org

 
At 21:22, Anonymous html color said...

Oh yes the problem i need to find. Your article provides useful information that i am looking for. I will often visit this site.

 
At 22:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: imgtaram. What about you?

 
At 00:15, Blogger Unknown said...

Good job. Thanks.
Rajuvalex Hair Growth Reviews
Australian open 2018
acrobat reader download

 
At 03:14, Blogger Citaent said...

Wedding DJ, Photo Booth and Karaoke - Caught in the Act Entertainment in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon

Photo Booth - Caught in the Act Entertainment in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon

DJ, Photo Booth, Karaoke and Party Rentals - Caught in the Act Entertainment in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon

Karaoke and Event DJ - Caught in the Act Entertainment in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon

Online Booking - Best Wedding DJ, Event DJ, Birthday DJ, Party Rentals, Photo Booth and Karaoke in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon


 
At 03:53, Blogger infotech Zone 93 said...

Top Rated, Leading Finance Assessment Company in Eugeneinment in Eugene, Lane County, Oregon

CSK Dynamic Ventures LLC in Eugene, Oregon

Contact CSK Dynamic Ventures LLC in Eugene, Oregon

Business ventures in oregon

Finance Venture Company in oregon





Infotech Zone - Best Web Design, Best Web Development, Best Digital Marketing Company in Ludhiana, Punjab

Top Rated Best Graphic Designing, Best Web Design, Best Web Development and Best Digital Marketing Company in Ludhiana, Punjab

Top Rated SEO, SMO, Web Design and Digital Marketing Company in Ludhiana, PunjabInfotech Zone - Best Web Design, Best Web Development, Best Digital Marketing Company in Ludhiana, Punjab


 

Post a Comment

<< Home