09 October 2007

Longest Short Week

Friday, October 12th will be my last day at The Wall Street Journal. I'm moving over to the local competition as an outside sales rep. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous and a little scared, but fortunately for me this move was forcast in my monthly horoscope.
In fact, I am not the only person benefiting from the alignment of the stars this month. Sgt. D is also starting a new position (within his company) that will advance his finance career, and J.W. found a new position with a fashion mag here in Dallas. She also has a friend that found a new position, although not in media... and all four of us are Capricorns. Coincidence? Perhaps. But if it is, I think it is really freakishly weird.


So as of Friday I am done 'n gone. I think I'll still get my commission check for October, and I think I'll still get my back pay for the "raise" being negotiated in the new union contract. I think. No one seems to have a solid answer, but a lot of probably and maybe type statements that are fairly reassuring.

6 Your Opinion:

At 22:59, Anonymous unblocked games at school said...

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
unblocked games| unblocked games at school| unblocked games| friv4school| friv for school| friv games| frivgames| kizi2| kizi 2
unblockedgames| unblocked games at school| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games| free online games| jogos da barbie| kizi

 
At 09:26, Blogger hoa huy said...

Big Farm

Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

 
At 04:12, Blogger Love KidsTV said...

Thanks for your post. Click to play Plants vs Zombies , Solitaire,Tom And Jerry Games, Brain Games, Happy Wheels , Five Nights At Freddy's

 
At 20:30, Anonymous gun mayhem 3 said...

To join the free games you go here. It will have a lot of great games for you that
gun mayhem 3 | can your pet 2
learn to fly 3 | happywheels
tank trouble 3

 
At 03:30, Blogger Friv4 Games Online said...

I got good ideas from this amazing blog.
happy wheels | friv | happy wheels | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels

 
At 06:40, Blogger mahesa anabrang said...


This article is unique and interesting. thanks for your share. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.
obat herbal untuk kencing nanah atau gonore
obat herbal untuk kencing nanah atau gonore
obat herbal untuk kencing nanah atau gonore
obat herbal untuk kencing nanah atau gonore
obat herbal untuk kencing nanah atau gonore
obat herbal untuk kencing nanah atau gonore
obat herbal untuk kencing nanah atau gonore
obat herbal untuk kencing nanah atau gonore
obat herbal untuk kencing nanah atau gonore


 

Post a Comment

<< Home