09 October 2007

Longest Short Week

Friday, October 12th will be my last day at The Wall Street Journal. I'm moving over to the local competition as an outside sales rep. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous and a little scared, but fortunately for me this move was forcast in my monthly horoscope.
In fact, I am not the only person benefiting from the alignment of the stars this month. Sgt. D is also starting a new position (within his company) that will advance his finance career, and J.W. found a new position with a fashion mag here in Dallas. She also has a friend that found a new position, although not in media... and all four of us are Capricorns. Coincidence? Perhaps. But if it is, I think it is really freakishly weird.


So as of Friday I am done 'n gone. I think I'll still get my commission check for October, and I think I'll still get my back pay for the "raise" being negotiated in the new union contract. I think. No one seems to have a solid answer, but a lot of probably and maybe type statements that are fairly reassuring.

1 Your Opinion:

At 23:42, Blogger Brad Litt said...

Sniper Strike Mod
To join the free games you go here. It will have a lot of great games for you that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home