22 March 2006

Business Cards

I'm trying to get some business cards hacked out quickly before my trip, which I can do on the internet through a variety of web-based printing servies. I'm sure the quality won't be stellar, but it would be nice to have something to hand out if the opportunity arises. I'll include my contact info and my other blog/website thing where I post material.

So, I need a clean look and something distinctive. My sister had the idea of using a colored font on black card stock.

I keep thinking of ideas, but they are generally far too complicated. Photos of the red/white curbing on a corner's apex on one side of the card, with contact info on the flipside... but that's complicated and not clean.

I also wanted to try to think of a means of referring to myself. Nancy suggested calling myself a High Velocity Journalist which I thought was pretty cool. I have thought of a few other words, but I have not thought of how to use them:
* Apex
* Track out
* Ragged Edge (magazines are called rags, edgy writing or edge of control)

Suggestions?

1 Your Opinion:

At 23:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wracing Riter.
Redline Writer.
Adreneline Author.
GS with BS on MS.
Typist.
"because i am left handed, i can drive a stick and write at the same time."

You could have the business cards shaped like a car

Round cards that look like a wheel/tire

what about a watermark of tire tread on the face of the card

you could make the card verticle and put a screen shot of classic racing video game (outrun, Super Monaco GP, Pole Position)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home