13 March 2006

Back in... the saddle... again...

I'll need to add more later but for the time being... here's how Broom and I spent our weekend in Katy, TX. Things did not go as planned, but everything turned out great. Basically:
* We popped a motor Saturday morning (which is probably my fault for an over-rev)
* Mooched rides on an Aprilia RS50 (Broom) and NSR50 (Me)
* Rebuilt the YSR50 motor in the dark
* Installed a surround sound stereo system for Brian M.
* Broom raced five (5) sprints on Sunday with some suceess
* Broom decided we were down on power to the other Lightweight bikes
* Now we want to install a Honda XR100 motor in the YSR frame

Once again, the search for more power comes down to adding cubic inches...


The red #30 is me on a Honda NSR50.

The black 27 is Broom on an Aprilia RS50.

The black #7 is also Broom on his YSR50 in Sunday's sprint races, which I did not contest.

One last image of me on the NSR about to get spanked by an experienced rider on an XR100 powered YSR... I actually hung with him for several laps after he passed me, which hopefully means I learned something.

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home