08 March 2006

New Racing Developments

I bought a new Scorpion helmet at MotoLiberty yesterday. It is plain white as I intend to either paint it myself or just put a few simple grpahics on it via vinyl lettering. I'm not looking for a spastic paint job, just something real simple.

So, my TaiChi's are fixed, I have a new helmet and Broom and I worked on the YSR last night... things are looking real good. Aside from all my pundits telling me I'm going to get hurt again, I'm feeling really good. I really just wish people would stop telling me I'm going to crash and break more bones... I don't want to hear about it, I think about it enough as it is, and that's bad.

I don't want to speak anything into being, and I certainly don't want to get so paranoid I allow something to happen... I know I'm going to crash and Broom has made it clear that it is perfectly cool to push real hard in practice to low-side the bike and see what happens. I need to get past my mental hang up, but I'm not looking to crash. I just need my brain and body to realize that its ok to low side and that I'm not going to automatically get hurt when I do.

So, we have a three hour race this weekend in Katy. I have another blog link on the right to the mini racing team, updates will be posted there as the season progresses.

1 Your Opinion:

At 00:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to the both of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home