24 March 2006

Business Cards Revisited

Broom has been gracious enough to work on some busines card ideas for me. Here's the first version, that I really like, but I think we're going to tinker with the font. I wasn't keen on the filigree, though he did tell me that its the "in thing for the hardcore stuff" or something to that degree.

I don't know, it just wasn't speaking to me. Instead, I suggested a slanty font that looks more like the guage cluster on a Gixxer... Of course, he's the designer and knows more about this stuff than I do, so I need to not be telling him what to do.

The image is perfect, beyond perfect... and I want to use "High Velocity Journalism" on there (Nancy came up with that) because it seems cool/appropriate, she's family and I couldn't come up with a better way of saying it.

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home