25 November 2005

Random, no?

In my infinate boredom at work today I downloaded a desktop theme from AlienWare, or rather The Skin Factory that makes all my icons and windows and shit look all clean and well, alien. Not Alien like the movie, just spacey and stuff. Its rather trick, I tend to like it.

I'm leaving the office in, at most, 30 minutes. I'll head to the gym for a few hours of brow beating and then go home to... what, I don't know. No plans. My weekend is wide open and I have absolutely no idea what to do except think too much, which as well all know is the ruination of everyone. Maybe I can think less, I don't know.

Maybe, and this is the most likely, I will rearrange my apartment. Yes, exciting is it not? No, it isn't. But maybe the change will foster some incredible new creative energy in me. Hm, what that? Yeah, I agree. I'm probably full of shit. But I will rearrange my apartment, which means I'll need to buy some small piece of furniture so I can ditch that ridiculous heart chest in my living room. Ideas, I need new ideas.... I could use it as an end table... put magazines in it... perhaps a lamp? Move the TV and Stereo to a new local and have a small bit of furniture added for the TV... hm... move the "photo" to the bedroom... ("photo" will require a post all its own) and get the couch(s) more light. Yeah... yeah, that's it...

Ok, its almost time to go home and, as Max Cavalera (front man of Soulfly) would say, "fuck shit up!"

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home