17 November 2005

My first press hit.

I have my first press hit, and I'm rather proud of this one!
Last night I had a voicemail from Jean at Dirt Rider Magazine. She said they "really loved" my article and wanted to put it online (if that's ok) in a section called Weekend Warrior. I figured that was cool and called her back, but it was already past 8 P.M. so I didn't think I talk to her until today.

This morning I got to work and decided to jump online and see what this Weekend Warrior column was all about. I figured it was somewhere on the site, but I wasn't expecting much. I open the main page and BOOM... there's my article at front and center on the homepage! I nearly shit myself, and immediately found two typos.

2 Your Opinion:

At 09:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo HOOO!! Congratualtions.

 
At 15:12, Blogger GreSam said...

Let's just hope I can turn it into a habit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home