18 November 2005

Another publication?

There's a possibility that I'll get my article published in RacerX as well. The managing editor contacted me via email and said, 'had Mike Lafferty not been competing in the event and keeping notes, we'd take you up on your offer for sure' and added that they might 'use the piece as a sidebar if that's ok'. I wrote him back and told him that idea was perfectly cool with me, as I had intended the article to be used in that fashion anyway. This isn't entirely true, but it is a convenient spin on what I have available and what was needed from the magazine.

I might try to call him as well and touch base, perhaps trying to further my point and be included in the publication. We'll see what happens.

For now, I'm still burdened with the fact that I have trouble conjuring up things to write about at random. That and, at the present moment, I'm starting to feel a little nervous... but that has nothing to do with writing, and more to do with this evening.

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home