31 August 2005

USA Cycling Backs Lance

The plot thickens like frozen urine... I'm still not sure if this is a case of the French being a bunch of stuck-up ninnies, or a case of an athlete taking advantage of the system. I still contend that even if he was on EPO in 1999, he still won six straight tours without it...

I guess what gets me is how silly all this really is in the grand scheme of things. Is L'Euipe simply trying to sell more papers? Was Lance doping on EPO for his first win? Does any of it really matter since it was 7 years ago and the findings have absolutely zero implications in terms of legal action against Lance? The standards set forth by various organizations have been ignored and the whole scene more or less made a mockery, in my opinion.

Oh well, life goes on and this will all eventually be swept under the rug.

1 Your Opinion:

At 07:17, Blogger maxx said...

Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post.
y8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home