25 August 2005

Some Changes

I don't actually know who is looking at this thing, or who will happen to run across it in the future, but I've been making a lot of changes to my Blog recently, hopefully they are welcome.

Most of what I've done is adding new links and a new streaming music area on the right side, under the speaker icon. I've found that my days pass much easier if I can listen to good trance, so I thought some of you might benefit as well. As I find more good streaming stations I'll add them to the list, or if you have suggestions please feel free to send them my way.

In the future I'd like to think I can formulate some sort of content that will make this a weekly destination for some of you, but that could be a blue dream. Perhaps a running commentary on the most recent F1 and MotoGP testing & races? Perhaps acting as nothing more than a source of news concerning other interests of mine (and hopefully yours) like climbing and cycling? I don't know. Suggestions are welcome.

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home