17 July 2007

BMX Plus!

I saw a t-shirt in the June 2007 BMX Plus! that I really want, but now the magazine is off the news rack! I wrote them a letter asking for contact info for the company and will keep my fingers crossed. The t-shirt image showed a guy (looking at him from a downward angle) holding a gas pump to his head like a gun. He was drawn clearly to his waist but the rest of the image was running down and looked like fluid, or gas, making the image. It was stunning, and I really want it!


Now its off the shelf though and I don't know how else to find it. The caption on the photo said Design Syndicate but I could not find a website related to that name in the listing at the end of the "Buyer's Guide". I googled it but have not found what I'm seeking yet.


I might call RBM today and ask them to look it up for me. I really want that shirt.

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home