16 August 2006

Plate

I also got pulled over on Sunday for not having a front license plate. Front license plates are ugly, but I put it on anyway. He let me go with a warning. It was kind of a silly reason to get pulled over when I see people backing up on the highway because they missed their exit, speeding through school zones and using the emergency lane as a lane of traffic.

I don't understand why people can't look far enough ahead to see the sign reading EXIT ONLY in reference to their current lane of travel... all three of the GIANT overhead signed telling them that their lane is a forced exit. And all of the sudden they think, "Oh, where is this taking me?" and then either cut into traffic or simply drive up the break down lane kicking up dust, freaking people out and nearly causing accidents.

But you can only pull over what you see, I suppose, and my lack of a front plate was enough to do it. Oh well.

I still need to build that custom front grill for the car...

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home