30 June 2006

Weekend Rant

Job
The Commercial Insurance gig isn't my cup of tea. I'm just not that stoked about the hunter/gatherer thing and I'm not driven by money... I just want to find a job that isn't going to give me stress, set me up to fail or make me feel like I'm beating my head on the wall.

I have an interview next week with a major corporation, but they're on the verge of bankruptcy. We'll see how that goes...


Racing
We're racing the YXR at Oak Hill tomorrow, should be pretty interesting. I'm guessing that we'll be racing in a fairly large grid complete with everything from NSR50s to RS80s and a 230 stuffed into a GP chassis.

I love the track, even if it is the last place I took a massive shunt. Grippy, fast, bumpy, deceptive... Oak Hill pretty much offers it all. To me it felt like a brief lap of the Isle of Man or another open road circuit because the track is just sort of out there in the grass and trees.


Parts
I have a set of SuperPro's on the way now. I'm not really sure when all this stuff will arrive but with any luck it will be sooner than later. I'd like to start installing some things in the back end and have less to do with the front when we put in the coilovers, but we'll see how all the timing plays out.


Work
I'm bored.

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home