20 June 2006

Tonight

I just put my resume on Monster. I'm ready to leave my current boring waste of time and find something that will pay the bills and keep my interest. Monster looks promising but its still full of shit jobs that are either Work From Home or telemarketing intensive and characterized by bold type, lots of exclamation points!!!!!! and promises of demented salary expectations in the six digitsss,sss.00.

There's a fair amount of industrial related stuff on there, which is more along the lines of what I'm seeking. I'm not sure what I'll really be able to get into as a sales person that doesn't involve 1) not working at all or 2) acting like an idiot.

I wonder if I should be concerned about my current employer somehow finding my resume online?


Cafe Brazil
The middle-aged lonely wives club just left Cafe Brazil.


Next Step
I need to go home and sleep.


XMLM
I wrote to Cool Guy on XMLM last week to tell him he was an annoying fucktard. He wrote back. He said it was supposed to be annoying and weird, but not boring. Because he replied to my email I decided to listen again tonight while I fucked around on Monster. He's actually pretty funny.

Cool Guy is all tongue in cheek. He's supposed to be a jerk, an ass and the whole name/concept/idea makes fun of itself and all other DJs.

Now I'm a devoted listener. So I shot him an email and told him so, then requested a song from Opeth. Two minutes laster I had a reply and an Opeth song (a nice long one) on XMLM.

Yeah, Cool Guy is actually pretty cool. Thanks for being a cool motherfucker, Cool Guy.

1 Your Opinion:

At 08:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could do something different at the fishwrap? i don't know what, but i woudl think they have something

 

Post a Comment

<< Home