10 April 2006

Inching Closer

Had an Email from Hans today detailing internet access at Le Mans. Apparently, they charge for WiFi there, which I should have anticipated. Its 98 Euros for a full week of access, but I don't mind. I need the access enable to send updates to Motorsport.com and will be using it plenty both at night posting pictures and such for friends & family so it is well worth the hundred or so dollars for connectivity. No word on Assen, so maybe it is free...

Everything else is going smoothly and packing started last night. Rock Gal and EOC geeked out about her new Osprey backpack last night while I counted socks and underwear. I was dead tired from a great afternoon of climbing at Summit, but by the time I'd organized and gotten in bed (11PM) I couldn't sleep. It was not anxiety about the trip, it was iced tea from Alfredo's!

Speaking of caffeine (if that's how you spell it) I just downed a Red Bull. I'm hoping it will offset 3 hours of sleep on the couch. The bed was just too hot. No fault of Rock Gal's, the bedroom is just 5 degrees warmer than the living room and that's enough to crap out my ability to sleep. I can the Red Bull now.

Jinkies.

1 Your Opinion:

At 17:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF is EOC?

By the way "it's not a handmade Dana Design"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home