04 January 2006

Jesus Christ I've been busy...

I cannot honestly remember what I've talked about in the last few posts, and seeing as how I am 1) too lazy and 2) too apathetic to look at what I've said in the past, I'm just going to say a bunch of shit and you, my reader, can deal with it.

So I got back from my trip to Charlotte Tuesday (27th) afternoon. After starting my day in Jackson, Mississippi I made the multi-hour trek to Dallas just in time to find traffic, bullshit and terrible driving habits on I-635. When I got home I wanted to change the oil and rotate the tires, but Mother Nature wasn't on my side. It was 82 degrees (a good thing) and the wind was gusting to 30 MPH (a bad thing). Had the oil plug been pulled, this post would be decidedly less cheerful.

As such, I put off the car work until Wednesday. Tuesday afternoon I did something. I think I got my haircut, but right now I can't differentiate the days. That evening I got a call from Rock Gal, she was headed to Summit and wanted me to come along for some climbing. Tired and achy as I was, I had already been planning on visiting Stoneworks, so it didn't take much of an arm twist for me to go. Plus, I really wanted to see her.

Things went great. We climbed. We talked. She kissed me at the end of the night.

The rest of my week sucked. I was at work, it was slow and nothing happened.

Friday night. Friday night I had dinner with friends, and it was tasty. Some funny things happened, but I can't remember much of what it was. The owners of the house, M&K have a new piano. Its a family heirloom, and it kicks much ass.

Saturday was New Year's at SaxManiac's pad in Frisco. I took Rock Gal with me and we had a blast. First to dinner at Ali Baba, then watch the Star's game against The Kings, played some air hockey, drank Fat Tire and talked to a bunch of people I don't know. Great times, good evening and it ended nicely with an enjoyable make-out session in the garage. Tasty.

Sunday I stayed home and played Gran Turismo 4. Rock Gal went bouldering and I intended to go cycling, but with 30 MPH wind gusts and my severe depletion of energy, I decided to just park it at home and rest. I needed it. I napped, I raced and eventually I fell asleep. I woke up later thinking it was Monday.

Monday rolls around and I got my ass out of bed early, like 8 A.M. and went rollerblading at the park. Its a big park, with lots of paved trails and some ponds. Rock Gal came over later and we were back at the park to lay in the dead grass soaking up some sun and taking cat naps. Spent the rest of Monday cat napping, watched a movie (sort of) and split company at the end of the evening.

She's a pretty special gal, that Rock Gal. I dig her, she's good for my ego and is plenty attractive. She's full of compliments, support and fun. She's proud of herself but not to the point of being bitchy like many women. She's confident in who she is and what she does, and a little goofy to boot. Yeah, she's a keeper.

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home