20 December 2005

Holy shit, there's more...

So... you remember the ex-g/f email about how she dreams about me and shit? Yeah, I got another one today. She wants me to... oh this is just so difficult to type on my blog... Good lord. She wants to me join her and her husband for a threesome. Ok. This is the kind of thing that happens in:
1) Weird episodes of 90210
2) Weird episodes of As the World Turns
3) Late night movies on Showtime

This is just, too weird. I mean, who could perform for an audience to begin with? I seriously doubt I could even get it up with another guy in the room... now I know I'm more than partially responsible for being in this situation to begin with, but this is just too much! So, do I just ignore the email? Do I tell her she's nuts? Do I just let it slide and pretend it never, uh, came up?

Ah, the trials and tribulations of life.

1 Your Opinion:

At 23:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it smells like fish, its a dish; if it smells like cologne, leave it alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home