22 December 2005

Nothing new, really.

I felt like posting but nothing has really changed.

I think too much, as always, and spent some time thinking about both Girl Friday and Rock Gal... basically just considering the situation with either of them and wondering what to do. Nothing ventured nothing gained, would be a likely train of thought. I don't know where either situation is headed so for the time being its best to just let things play out as they may. I am enjoying getting to know them both more and just want to let things happen. I just don't want to miss any opportunities, or muck anything up in the process. I need to concentrate on keeping me happy and avoid my normal pitfall of keeping everyone around me happy, except -in the end- me.

Time to get my day started.

1 Your Opinion:

At 16:50, Blogger Chris Gage said...

Good plan. If you go into any situation trying to do this, or avoid doing that, you're putting too much thought into it.

Just be you, and try to have fun. If they have fun when you're having fun, then good things can happen naturally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home