07 November 2005

Damn Near Perfect

8:30 AM
Saturday
I'm asleep
*phone rings*
I pick up my cell phone and am pleasantly surprised.
We talk about plans for the day, she thought I was already out to breakfast with some friends and called to see where we were located. With that plan dashed we started talking about food, making me all the hungrier, and we decided to meet up for brunch at La Duni. About an hour later we were sitting on the patio. A beautiful morning with a beautiful woman, I really cannot ask for more. Her Eggs Benedict (it has a different name, but my memory is not that good) rocked, as did my omlette (again, it had a much more appetizing name). Fresh squeezed OJ and great company. Well, not much else to say.

We ran a quick errand afterwards and parted company all too soon. I'm such an ass, I don't flirt enough. The best part about it, of course, is that I had not expected to see her until next week. She's out of town then off to a race, so maybe I'll get another crack at it. Make things more clear. I think though, that she gets it already... or atleast has an idea.

2 Your Opinion:

At 18:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you got up at 8:30... i hope she has an idea that you have an idea abotu an idea

 
At 09:03, Blogger GreSam said...

I have no idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home