02 November 2005

Some random thoughts

I just realized that on Sunday night, while at Pei Wei with Eric, I had some iced tea. Oh, but not jsut any iced tea my friend, no. This was some sort of green tea concoction that, while quite tasty, was loaded with caffiene... This would explain my lack of sleep Sunday night and my need for additional naps on Monday. Still, I can't complain. It was one of my best Mondays.

*****
I've been reading a graphic novel called Watchmen that was loaned to me by Mr. Smith. I have never read a graphic novel before, but I'm hooked. The storyline is great, the characters are quite interesting and the plot is developing nicely. So, what's it about? An investigation into the death of a masked superhero in New York City!
*****
Along with wondering if I want to race or not next year, I am now thinking that I need to take the vacation I didn't take this year. I could visit Prague, go rock climbing somewhere in Europe, bicycle through some part of Europe, attend the World Cup in Germany, trek through Australia or I could sit on the money and just save it. Hm, obviously that last choice is the most boring. Any other ideas? I need to get away, badly. Notice how most of it is away from the United States, and North America for that matter? Obviously, I really need to get away.

3 Your Opinion:

At 10:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eastern Europe!!

 
At 11:33, Blogger GreSam said...

I'd like to come back from vacation as well.

 
At 12:08, Blogger GreSam said...

Iceland. That's a great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home