16 November 2006

Dosage IV

I recieved Dosage IV in the mail on Monday, and must admit this is one of the more inspiring climbing movies I have seen. I'd say it ranks right up there with Dosage III, which I have very nearly worn out.

I'll spare you the details as they're availalbe online (linked above) if you care to find them. I can say that the production & editing are excellent, the music is quite good -except for maybe Dreamcatcher, it sounds like TJ Hooker- and the routes/problems they focus on are hugely entertaining.


Along the lines of climbing, here's a link to a Japanese bouldering website that is posting videos on UrbanClimer's TV site.


Rock Gal and I also attended an ABS climbing competition last weekend that got us pretty inspired to climb. The problems are challenging and I have really enjoyed working on them after seeing the competitors send them during the comp. I'll see if I can write more about it later, if I can think of a way to make it interesting...

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home