02 November 2006

New Toy

Here are pictures of my new toy. It kicks much ass. I think it is amazing how much fun you can buy at Goodwill for only $20 (+ tax) and another $20 worth of parts. The seating position is so low my quads and knees are getting slaughtered, but it also responds well to sprints and likes to go in the grass.

I'm thinking about riding it to the local aquatic center a couple nights a week to swim laps, so we'll see how that goes. The swim pass is like $40 for 20 punches, and swimming twice a week would allow the thing to last quite awhile. The only issue is that they have most of the lanes blocked off for swim lessons and shit right when I would want to be there.

I also dig the pegs. I don't know what to do with them, nor do I think I'll ever use them, but I think they're necessary for some reason. Now I just need two feet of chain and a padlock.

1 Your Opinion:

At 22:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pegs are fo' yo' hoochie mamma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home