01 September 2005

Looks like a good September

According to Susan Miller, this is what September holds for Capricorns...

"Try to go away this month, dear Capricorn. Next month the eclipses will arrive and bring massive changes to your career (October 3) and home life (October 17). You will be very busy then, so it would be best if you could enter October rested and refreshed. If you have hoped to take a vacation or business trip, September would be your best month to go."

Interesting, since I've been contemplating a vacation. Though I really had been looking at October since I can't think of anything to do right off the bat. Getting away wouldbe super nice, but I'm also being a stickler about existing debts and not wanting to splurge on a vacation, even if it does do me some good.

"Romantically, you are in a very positive long-range trend, one that will go far to reverse any recent disappointments in matters of the heart. Over the past two years, Saturn brought challenging conditions to this part of your life, so you may have suffered heartbreak. That difficult period ended in mid-July, thank goodness, and it won't be back for decades."

I hope this is true. The last two years really have been shit when it comes to relationships. An obsessive chic and a slew of flakey chics didn't do me any good. I don't expect an instant turn around and I'm sure it'll take some real effort, but this is encouraging.

"With Uranus in opposition, sign up for classes early..."
Why is it that my anus is always fouling things up?

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home