22 September 2005

I'm not a relationship person...

I had been sort of talking to a woman I bicycle with, she's cuter than cute and wicked fast on the bike, fun to flirt with and all but in the end there's nothing there. Thankfully, she's already told me that she has trouble "being with only one guy" and that she is not destined for any kind of real relationship. Having all of this information upfront and in the open is a very good thing to me and I'm thankful for it. I wish I'd heard these words this time a year ago, but I'm glad I'm hearing them now. Speaking of which...


I was talking to Lee Saturday before our MTB ride and he mentioned that Z was moving out of the house. I'm not entirely sure if that was her choice since Lee hinted that she had not done much to improve her behaviour since the last round of issues, so I'm guessing that Sean asked her to leave. They figured it'd take her a month to find a place and get out, no big deal. Yesterday we were talking on the phone and he said that she'd already gotten the last of her stuff! He said he asked her where she was going and she told him, quite matter-of-factly, "Oh, I'm moving in with a guy Im et on the Internet."


WHOA! Tap the brakes there kiddo... Essentially she met this guy through an online classified (Craig's List?). He's got a house in Frisco and is out of town 4 days a week. We're sure there will be some extra-curricular activities involved with this endeavour because that's one of the only things she's good at, and it is sad that the only other thing she is good at is feigning friendship. She is also exceptionally talented at burning bridges, but I seriously doubt that she cares about any of the people she's burned in her lifetime.


I feel sorry for her, in all honesty, because I have a feeling she'll grow old very alone. I wonder sometimes who the real Z is, but I doubt she even knows at this point. I don't know, maybe she is happy? Will she never learn? Has she learned something that the rest of us are missing?


As Lee said, and I agree, If she has learned something, I certainly don't ever want to know what it is...

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home