15 June 2007

Rain.

I'm hoping to do the Development Class at the Superdrome tomorrow, but with 80% chance of rain slated for today and tomorrow I won't be surprised if it is cancelled. I'll be depressed, but I won't be surprised. Still, you never know how the clouds will flow and it could be completely dry for the three hour class. I'll keep my fingers crossed.


On a related note, the Brass Knuckle is progressing nicely. I installed the FSA cranks and slipped in the rear wheel to check the chain line, but my vision is poor and I can't tell if its right or not. Its adjustable, so I mess with it once I have a chain to install and a proper 1/8" cog. Once that is completed I can make an appointment to get fitted and finish the bike off with a stem. In the mail right now are a Sella Italia seat an aluminum FSA post.


Weather Update: Its supposed to rain with severe thunderstorms all day long today, and it is currently doing nothing. It rained earlier and then cleared, and now I'm just sitting here watching overcastness. All I can do is hope...

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home