14 January 2006

Rock Gal: Two Thumbs Up!

Apparently, I'm doing something right... this is from Rock Gal...



You're so incredibly amazing! Every time I turn around, you're swooping me off of my feet again. I don't think I've had a genuinely bad day since I met you cause I'm always thinking, well, maybe I'll get to talk to Greg tonight, or yah this lady smells like a dumpster, but I have a date tonight with Greg! It's like you make my whole life better, even when you're not there. I was happy before I met you. I had a full life and was just fine being single. But I'm much happier with you. I'm so glad you found me. Thank you. Thank you for liking me for me and not trying to change me. Thank you for being the caring, honest, fun, intelligent, gallant, and interesting man that you are. Thank you for letting me take care of you. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for... you. This may sound sappy. And I'm not getting in over my head. I just like being with you.



Last night she came over and cooked me a post-birthday dinner of Pork Tender Loin, boiled carrots (special recipe), wild rice (another special recipe) and bread with sesame seeds. It was delicious, every bit of it. She's wonderful. I told her I didn't have much to cook with so she brought everything with her in four large Central Market bags and a cooler. She told me to sit on the couch so I could dick around with CS2, then went to work in the kitchen creating a very tastey meal. I was so impressed! We had a nice red wine with the meal and just went all out.

During dinner we watch, get this, the Isle of Man TT on DVD, and she loved it. Most folks get bored quickly with such things but she fell right into it and really seemed to enjoy the spectacle. Impressed again! After dinner we cuddled up on the couch and more or less finished watching the DVD... other things seemed to take our attention, go figure. What a great evening, I'm really enjoying this and I can't believe how simple and care free it all is... No drama, no guessing, no stress. It just works and I'm really happy. I'm not crazy excited, I'm not giddy and loopy with a crush or perceived love... I'm just happy. I don't even have to think about it!

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home