08 December 2005

Frozen-ness



Toby and I had a great idea the other day and finally got the opportunity to capitalize due to the icey situation. They've installed a putting green behind our building and we thought it was a prime location for relaying messages to the rest of the office building. Toby also organized the GCC Winter Open, an officewide putting tournament, even though most of us do not play golf or have any ambition to do so any time in the future.

The cryptic message Martin is our Hero! appears written on the putting greens for the entire building to see... though when the sun came out it melted away rather quickly.

Last night the roads were not as bad as the news made them out to be, but Dallas drivers were paranoid enough to let it hamper their driving. Luckily, I left the office early and beat the main crush home. After going to the gym and the grocery store I decided to do some donuts in a large, empty parking lot. Mostly I wanted to see how I could control a spin in the Nissan, since I only picked it up in May. The FWD layout makes it necessary to use the throttle judiciously, and I found myself doing same lane spins for about 20 minutes until I managed a few nice 360 drifts around light poles before calling it a day.

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home