26 May 2006

Long Weekend

Enchanted Rock
Rock Gal and I are heading to Enchanted Rock this weekend for a shit load of crack climbing. The granite should offer plenty of traction, grip and finger shredding for the weekend.

Remember
I'm not a fan of war, but I am a fan of Memorial Day. If nothing else, we need to take a moment for ourselves to remember all of the Americans that have fallen in combat for our country. They may have not agreed with what they were doing, and we may not agree with what is happening now, but you cannot ignore the sacrifice.

MySpace
I've been getting contacted by odd old friends recently on MySpace, but once they are in touch for the Friend list they seem to disappear. Two old friends from college and another from last year, plus the ex-girlfriend... it is a little wierd in some respects and welcome in others.

I'm not going to be picky, its nice that people are looking for me on there somehow, but I don't quite understand why it ends there. I think there's a general theme of flakey-ness to my friendships in the last few years, but the gems I've been able to hang on to are worth the other wasted effort.

I don't try to figure anyone out, I just write them off.

0 Your Opinion:

Post a Comment

<< Home